You are interested in adding your logo or design to your packaging?
Packaging has a strong impact on recognition inside, and more importantly, outside of your place of business. It allows you to share your brand and experience, which will drive sales even after your customer has left your place of business.
You can send your message all the while knowing that you are using a compostable, eco-friendly product.
We give you a blank canvas on which you can create your perfect design. We will take care of the rest and give you back your custom printed cup, bowl or sleeve!
You need help with the design? We can have you work with our designer to help you find the design that works for you.
The following products are available in custom printing:
- Coffee cups – 4,8,10, 12, 16 and 20oz sizes – white or kraft brown backgrounds
- Soup bowls – 8, 12, 16, 24 and 32oz sizes – white background
Coffee cups sleeves – 8oz and 10-20oz sizes – white or kraft brown backgrounds
Sandwich bags – recycled kraft paper – 6″ x 6 3/4″ x 1″ and 6″ x 9″ x 2″
- EcoCraft wrap paper – unbleached kraft wrap paper – you choose your dimensions – 6″ x 6″, 12″ x 12″ or 24″ x 24″ for example.
- These recycled kraft paper Take Out boxes come in recyclable and compostable options. The five sizes are available: 1,2,3,4 and 8.
You have control over what message you want to send. The parameters you can adapt to your need are:
- Up to 4 colors
- As low as 20,000 units for coffee cups, soup bowls and coffee cups sleeves. Minimums are higher for the wrap paper products and take out boxes.
- Custom printing on cardboard packaging of products for all but the wrap paper.
- Printing plates can be used more that once, reducing costs on future production runs
- Storage options are available for those without sufficient storage capacity
- Delivery or pick up of your products stored on our premises
Please feel free to contact us about options available, and how we can work together to get your brand out there for the public to see. We want you to be seen and recognized in your community, and beyond
Image already added